::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

AAAGH

I was going to vote 5 but as I was playing the game, my mouse cursor escaped from the movie and clicked on 2 by accidentally... sorry!!!!!

Anyway, awesome game!!!

BLOBS! (demo) BLOBS! (demo)

Cool game

Very nice, simple but effective.

EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02 EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02

Best game of it's genre

OWNAGE

-Balancing Bubbles's- -Balancing Bubbles's-

Nice idea, too hard though

Nice idea but really a bit too hard (for me anyway, maybe I'm just a big fat lamer)

Space Robot Bovine (Game) Space Robot Bovine (Game)

Nice job, please finish it!

Nicely done, please finish it off, I'd like to play it, and give it a good score!

Eerie castleclimb Eerie castleclimb

Excellent!

That's a great peice of work. Needs a bit of polish, but all the mechanics are there, well done!

Pung 2.1 Pung 2.1

MUSIC BAD

Get rid of that music, it's really horrible!!! Nice game idea, you should develop it further, and polish up the graphics.

J-Dawg007 responds:

Heh, I just kinda threw it in because it sounded catchy to me.. I'll find something more suitable until I can get that user-selectable music thing in.

shagland shagland

Fix the bugs before you post

Instead of telling us how to get round the bug in the game, why not just fix it?

Defend Your Castle ! Defend Your Castle !

Fun for a little while but it crashed

This game was not fun at first, then it was fun for a little while. Just when things were hotting up and getting good, it crashed to a white screen. Also, there was a 'tell a friend' popup halfway through - which SUCKS TO THE MAX. Do not do this to people if you want them to be your friend!! You call this a beta - it's not. A BETA release is one which is FINISHED but which might have a few bugs here and there. Crashing to a white screen is NOT A BETA! It's an ALPHA, and you should never release games to NG in this state!

Good effort though, keep it up, I want to play the finished version :)